2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com remor My exultat

Method?You think what way?These thing be we the dinner finally?"I looking at them, they an of lowly head, each person is so distressed, once let people stunning beauty, have already been replaced by withered Huang's cuisine.
I use firmly euphonic say:"There is no company measuring of leeway, what I said is the law here now!I want to tell your BE, the color of the sky is getting more late today, we ate food together, then liked a rest, early in the morning tomorrow look for exit!"
The nobody utters a word, everyone is foolish to foolishly sit on the ground, an on every occasion.
I settled to fix mind and said:"Do you know how I am escaped from flood?At that time my despair, because of my physical strength early exhaustion.But I didn't give up rare of possibility, break out to come from personal end penny strength, push oneself to a prostrate big tree up.What I meant to say BE, we want to entertain to have the biggest hope and in no case abandon to the pursuing of life!So, we tomorrow find out road, as long as we find out exit, the whole problems all solve problems with the greatest ease.So, is in the light of the principle that the strong or weak matches, when the time comes I and Li Nuo, Chris Di Anna and Li Li is 1 set.Copy, you stay to look after pure Yan.To, Li Nuo your feet were all right?"
The Li Nuo raises head, don't know why wet eye Wang Wang of, what she put out strength shakes head and mean own feet are all right.
I intentionally the cachinnation say:"The princesses, for the sake of our healthy longevities, we together total enter dinner!"
Female children a looking at the smiling face that I finally peeped out to has long time no see.But my heart bottom some Qis however, I can not help thinking of last time, I use almost equally euphonic speak "raise a bowl to drink soup together", the pure Yan of very naughty amiability beside speaks to fight my scene ……
(This chapter I have a kind of make Wen Jia Wei wake up to look for Liu Qing Yan everywhere behind, but find out one Long new grave but look up at sky to weep bitterly of impulse.So, about everyone the meeting can not forget the pure Yan of that wretchedness forever?But so on thinking, I almost am beating I!I fear a somebody else to scold me like this again:Do you unexpectedly presume to let me most the baby's pure Yan to die?Rather you die by yourself!!!Hence I finally still keep keeping pure Yan, it lets her story keep on continuing.As for love of pass away, flow to arrive at least 200 chapters hereafter go?That host's Mr. will call the jade Qiong for sky, she is livingly killed by XXX for protecting Wen Jia Wei, makes "the Sha is that hoary head, the blood hurtles nine Qiaos" as a result.How does everyone feel?)





Book two revenge the mistake food of chapter 66 canyon tender feelings strange flower
Renew time:2008-9-1616:28:47 chapter word numbers:5420


On the second day in early morning, we start tidying up luggage and prepare to set out.I face to sit to the pure Yan nearby before walking and caress her the face of that pure 痩 .After yesterday afternoon she muttered severals, she hasn't been waking up.In fact her condition of the injury has been very a lot of, but her seeming is generally refusing to wake up.Be still resisting reality in her heart in of the whole?
I sigh and prepare to start to leave.
"Wei ……did you want to walk,cheap beats?"I after death spread to make my voice of mind tremor,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com.
My exultation turns round, sees the pure Yan Zheng wearing her that black bright eyes to looking at me.I Fu next the body anxiously ask:"Pure Yan, you ……a good many?You were all right?"
The pure Yan doesn't answer, just don't stare at me in a sudden for an instant and seem and grave in into my all all own eyes inside.
I bitter and astringently smile, stretch hand to daut her that almost some withered show hairs and say:"Pure Yan, you first don't entertain foolish ideas.Have what problem, we valley after again solve.Isn't very good?"
The pure Yan shuts his/her own last eyes, but isn't willing to utter a word any further and connects at the time that I left she had no action.
I helplessly leave, and early wait at outside of many females remit to match.When our two sets of people sets out respectively, the shadow almost wants to sob again.I comforted her a short while, still resolutely of walk toward the decided direction together with Li Nuo.After we walk far, I finally hear the whimper voice of shadow spreading to an ear with the breeze.
I and the direction gone to by Li Nuo is to visit a direction toward the river underwater that hasn't thoroughly been calm, but Chris Di Anna and Li Li a set of toward contrary upper-class direction but go.
We may are done not and far, suddenly I see the east seeming to be what things and in the sun to flash.I hence let the Li Nuo just a little wait me in a short while, I run to left for to look for that to give out light of thing.After searching of more than 10 minuteses, I finally discovered from the grass cluster similar I am absolute in times before unexpected thing-the vapor trail treasure thrown fleeing for life away for my evening before last knife!
I vapor trail treasure the knife picked up and rejoiced very much of wipe knife noodles, while ascending knife noodles the Mao shine, indeed as expected is a good baby, you still know to recognize a lord!
I smile to return to Li Nuo nearby and rock treasure knife to let her see.The Li Nuo is also very happy, there is this knife, our safeties also get better assurance.
We follow a small river to drift down the river, river water still breathes heavily urgently, and the fluid matter carries secretly a great deal of sediment and miscellaneous grass bush badly.But the river be all trampled upon by the swollen mountain stream on the tree in 100 meters, flower and grasses of side in great disorder and unbearable, is all horizontal seven Shuses everywhere eight pour to fold of tree.This consumedly increased the difficulty that we march forward naturally and made us almost spend haven't walked to me for two hours break out of to livinged the place in sky yesterday.
I see the air of Li Nuo very exhausted, hence say:"Be getting more tired.We take a break how?"
Li Nuo but obstinately shake a head to say:", We continue to leave.I ain't tired."
We hence continue to go forward, whenever meet what stop of the type of tree, bush of, I clear cut for the by hand medium vapor trail treasure knife solution problem.Make Li Nuo be unlikely to feel too tired for the sake of the easy atmosphere, I hence raise knife to say:"Hey, this guy is still true friendly, regrettable of is to can not bring back ZG, not I must conduct and actions bequeath to the family treasure to spread to descendant posterity to go.Xi Xi, the words can pull far."
Li Nuo a captivating smile, say:"This I have a way.Want to be not I do for you, will you this what'vapor trail treasure knife'send to ZG?"
I surprisedly ask:"This is to kill people of weapon involved in murder!You the MG airport connect who take all of nail-clipperses is will be captured by the police of."
The Li Nuo says with smile:"Who say in the airport that taking is past?That somebody else certainly needs to grasp you.We are here if want to deliver knife to have,cheap beats by dre, all generally use freight transportation company carrying.Company in our house is as a lot of as ZG business friendly intercourse annually, also want to deliver a lot of products, gift what.You this vapor trail treasure knife we can in the name of gift notice, then pass the acceptance of maritime customs, carry on again to save, finally transport the ZG your hand."
I say with smile:"Hey, see to you are very familiar!Once did a lot of times?"
Li Nuo answers:"Yes, under father's instruction, I was 13 years old and then started getting in touch with the business processed of our house.Arrive at the age of 16 , I have already started participating in companies to manage.However I haven't arrived 20 years old, so having no in the company is explicit of job.Although the Li Li still has no Master's graduation,as early as two year agoses are companies director."
I say:"That you will don't start in the company serving as a job next year?Is very good!"
The Li Nuo sees me, a bit awkward and shy of"H'm"1.
Again after trudging of more than a hour, we finally arrive at the place that I escaped from danger yesterday.I point at the big tree that still pours on the ground and told the process that oneself escape from danger one by one Li Nuo.The Li Nuo listens to struck with fright or horrorly, not from stretched hand to dauted big tree to say in the past:"Big tree big tree, thanked you to save heroic."
I not from lose to smile, this wench still really stirs!
That boundless flood all flowed out into that to hugely dissolve hole yesterday, but river water in fact didn't flow an inside to go.It turned here small curved, toward west and go, about not the distance will also get into another small must dissolve hole more in.That dissolves hole, we at meet rattlesnake of that day of once investigated.As for why the flood will flow out into this to dissolve hole, that completely because that dissolves hole too small, when the swollen mountain stream breaks out completely not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论