2012年10月28日星期日

Cheap Beats By Dr Dre till a hand of auto

Of the classmate have fun together.Never be stained with beef of he, the Rang writes and eats beef every day.Visit to cure to stick a small advertisement at my house's fanlight to the illegality, he the dead live not to let to tore, the reason makes people laugh heartily, because of that call"psoriasis".





The text chapter 4187 three bastard's sons/make to smile classic sayings/parrot of mama Die with fix science and engineering
Renew time:2009-2-2817:06:39 chapter word numbers:3825

There are three sons, the big son is a rascal, two sons are a ground of ruffian, and three sons are underworld eldest brothers.
Celebrate the New Year three sons all return to a family reunion in the home, the mother worked well rice to make the big son go upstairs to call father down have a meal, big son arrive father the room doorway say:"Feed, come down to have a meal".
Father that spirit, didn't be next to go, after a while disappear a father down mother again make two sons call, two sons go up to shout a way:"TMD, makes you come down to have a meal don't hear", father's checking after listenning to don't annoy dizzy.
Lead still don't come down to know that two sons didn't say that the good mother allows three sons to call again a father, three sons say after going up for 10 minutes:"Father, pleases down to take meal", concussion of the father cry to come out and embrace three sons and have never thought front of three sons for a while father's a mouth, say:"TMD, all many big?Still have to coax you to just come out"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sit with my mama sofa up see a wax pen small new
The sudden fantasy asks my old mama:Is small lately very lovely~later I if give birth to a boy to living a small lately similar of how to do your meeting?"
My mama slowly and longly becomes staring at of overdo and very terror I a word say:"Chock to death, rebirth!"
I am almost choked dead by the shelled peanut~
I am brokenhearted, depressed and emaciated can not mediate.The old daddy sees urgently in mind in the eye, but has never been a parents and children to educate momentary half for several decades will the son also hard put to explain and convince.Is again full rice for a day, ask don't answer as well, old daddy urgently and painful, a strike table:"You are also a party member, I am also a party member, have between party member and our party member what can not talk!"Being brokenhearted is medium of I was simply smiled by this sentence to chock with laughter.
Is a certain to go to school examination, and my daddy together in handing over Mr., don't well feel deeply about a situation on road```sudden fantasy~~~
Wait we to be getting richer and then buy an airplane-
-River airport to sky, big hand a flick:This, that and that```these are three don't , other similar come to 2~
Wait we to be getting richer and then buy an airplane-
-Open 1 at work , open 1 at school , go to the stool to open 1~
My daddy's big sweat:There is toilet in airport```
-I not, I will pull the BB to the rice country, RB```
My daddy's crazy sweat:That isn't the cheapness they```
Several year agos old mama just by hand machine, the message always couldn't deliver, a certain I was recorded as follows with old mama's message:
Mama:You miscellaneous Yao(translate:"You at dry what?")
I:Old mama will deliver a message, ha ha
Mama:Gape(estimate is beat to admire to press more)
The half is after the hour
Mama:The breeze lightly blows to take I am for remembering fondly you
I:Is old mama dry?
Mama:Do to send letter
I:……
Receives my mama's various type harassment message for few hour after innumerable
Again afterwards, old mama makes a phone call:"Daughter the Qing word of Qing how put together, I say:QING, old mama
Are you dry?Answer:"Was free 88"
Receive old mama's message 5 minutes later"the ocean roar and shout to get off the heart me to your deep feeling ……
Thoroughly throw up blood swoon!
Once made a phone call toward house during the days in the high school-"mama"-
"Who ah?"(In addition to I who still call your mama?!)
"I, **(my name)"-
", ** Go to school go to, in the evening you beat again come"
Finish saying, hang a telephone
My sweat
Still a family sent me an otter rabbit hair scarf, was pressed a box of bottom by me, old mama has a sky to suddenly think of and asks me:The somebody else sends your tower benefit the rabbit of the class, you how need not?-_-|||!Suddenly and violently sweat.
Old mama says that the neighbor of upstairs bought a car, I asked:"is the being still a hand of auto dynamic?"
Old mama considered a short moment:"may be moveses of, before have a steer device"
I have already been placed in to have muscular spasms status ING
The words say a junior high school of a certain is squating down a toilet, together learn to make a phone call to come over:uncle, is XXX at home?
I daddy's answer:at, XXX is pulling to chase chase, wait she to finish pulling again call you
That is a male classmate
A person drifts in the outside, the supper doesn't want to do by himself/herself at ordinary times, eat a plain wheat roll to cope with belly
Once made a phone call to go home, old mama asked"ate for supper what?"
I discommode of answer"eat a plain wheat roll!"
Who know that old mama says "you occasionally also eat a steamed stuffed bun"
Originally wanted to let old mama sympathize with for a while of, I still think that he will say "eat this how go, go to restaurant"
Once the sleeping without extra trouble locks up my house door in the evening, my mama pushes door to push not to open in the morning, and the result can not boil water.(electricity hot water pot is in my house)She again"do not dare" knock on door, it am noisy awake to fear to make me delivering the violent wind I.
Result, I am awake hereafter open the door her turn hair violent wind, she says-
"What do you lock a stem?Is afraid that I am strong to explode you?"……
Have been wanting PSP .
Mama:That is what things.
I:Is a game machine, one person's 1 in the subway.
Mama:Was much big to still play games machine//do not give to buy.
I:
Lead for a day suddenly fever, 39 degrees don't back more. take medicine not good.
Mama sighs:Burn again and then burned the brain bad, don't buy game machine development intelligence.
-
It is same, change my daddy.
I:Father, walk now to where can see take PS in the hand P
Daddy:That is pretty big, easily rob than the cellular phone.
I:Yes and yes, I prepare to wait to rob of person much buy a booty.
Daddy:Go to.
What old daddy and old mama one of the amusement at ordinary times is a dozen of games, often play is most an originality that kind of tank, 2 people loudly appeal to the public at home small call of.Once I heard old mama overrun the other party a fort, called of incredibly BE:"His grandmother of!"My fair lady mother, my chinses all dropped down.Younger sister says, old daddy once what to call BE:"******Is long live!"Then a hair shell overrun enemy fort.
Is some year of, I and old daddy old mama's company's measuring is going to visit a certain relatives on August 11.Two of them catch to say towards fighting, a side absent-mindedly over against the game machine:
Old mama:, My taking a look August 11 is several numbers.
Old daddy:Week eight.Kill!
Old mama:Seek a dozen, this****Should be what I eat.Small X(what to point is me), you go first to buy severals****When gift.Feed, feed, old man, have already arrived me to eat me to eat.
I:
Once I made a phone call to go home to seek a younger sister, old mama was playing games machine, telephone at nearby, a side played one noodles to answer with the hand.
I:"Mama is me.Small X(my younger sister) at?"
Old mama:", At.Small X, your telephone.It is quick to come to answer,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre."
The younger sister is in the restaurant, shout:"Whose telephone?"
Old mama:"Telecommunication bureau of, , be not, your daddy, , not right.The oh answers quickly, anyway is a female."
Then I hear old mama Mao be to turn on electricity, again at play games.
My aunt is very enthusiasm and personality anxious person, have a year to have New Year's Eve dinner, big fish big meat empress Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论