2012年11月14日星期三

Beats by Dre BMW y sees my one eye h

The complicated taste looking at us.I hate his one eye and turn a head to be his/her own matter:"Only have a patient in the my eyes, his wound I haven't finished handling.If you etc. of impatient, can return to first."
Sun Ce slowly walked to come in:"How is he?"
I light way:" At present see, can't also die."
Sun Ce walks to come forward and looking at Xu Qun Leng Heng's 1:"This kind of person's life pours very hard.I know you aren't afraid dead, can I can make you living not equal to dead.Said the truth, the interest allowed, I can put you a way out."
Don't wait I to talk, were also cold to hum 1:"The other people fear your means, I ain't afraid.Sun Ce, your means also these, again Nai I?"
The despise in the his eyes makes Sun Ce angry, he fiercely stretches hand the collar of dress of holding tight s:"I want to kill you now."
Strongly lead long Ye at him under, painfully humed a , soon after endure again, to the Yang eyebrow of Sun Ce Yi, challenge a way:"You had better kill me now, otherwise, you will regret."
Sun Ce is great anger:"Do you think that I can't kill you?"Suddenly see a s ambiguously wearing a smile look in the eyes, he realizes mistake a way:"Do you want to beg soon dead?Hum, I refuse stubbornly not to make you fulfill a wish, is dead, can't make you die, either thus comfortable."
I aside, drive 2 people to spirit, point at Xu Qun Dao:"You shut up for me, I not the ability white save you."Stretch hand the arm that the Ye wears Sun Ce again to outwardly pull:"You go out for me and prohibit to come in again."
Sun Ce releases and turns round and then walks, walks to doorway, and then folds a body back and pulls me to walk:"Prohibit to take care of him again, return to with me."
"Your stem what, release me."
Ignore my to beat away to take to kick, Sun Ce Ye wears me to run:"You don't walk, I carry on the shoulder you to return to."

Chapter 210 accident fights(3)


My darling obeyed, the cow temper of this guy came up, is also don't recognize a person, I occupy to beg him again, have to lower the head first.Return to abode with him, Sun Ce angrily sees my one eye, heel come of Sun Li and Qin Yong all drive out, then, pulled me to enter inside the building:"Tell me, you know that guy, is be not?"
I am one Leng, see toward Sun Ce, he the exasperation of one face with unwilling.Cautiously thought for a while, I was very small with the voice that s talk, outside of the person isn't likely to hear what.See me not to talk, Sun Ce is anxious and fretful:"Why don't you talk?Let my that's right?You is what relate to?He incredibly uses that kind of the look in the eyes follow you closely, I ……, I ……"
My Pie mouth, see our expressions, annoy so?Wanted to think, I gave him one cold stare:"I am to surrender for how are you, at persuading him."
Sun Ce where be willing to believe, walked in the house a few returns, is like strong line of to recover himself/herself.Led very in a short while, he walked to return me:"Son cloud tells me the truth, not very good?I see come out, you understanding, relation will never generally, you rush through to here, be for the sake of him, right?Tell me the true state of matter.I, I really cannoted endure."
I sigh, stuffy frowzily sit on the part to want how then the Cuo phrase can obtain the best effect.No matter in view of which aspect, all of s are Sun Ce's enemies, I also make Sun Ce have taboo for the life experience that he draws up.Can he real life experience I but can not say, otherwise, how circle he comes to mountain more the lie of clan?Will even contact me he, very may exposed my identity.Want to speak the life experience of s, and want Sun Ce to pass him, can not also lead long me into among them, this dimensions not control!
My silent let Sun Ce almost can not from control, he breathes heavily thick spirit the return walk in the house:"From as you are seeing him, I know it's not in the right.You have been caring my business very much, can't concern thus to my enemy.Don't tell me that this is your doctor's kind-heartedness, you looking at him, concern and pain and sufferings of the eyeful, also hurtle me to become angry,Beats by Dre BMW.You cure wound for him, I don't trust and come back and then see him follow you closely so, is full of in the vision, was full of friendship.Son cloud don't deceive me, I want in the know."He keeps saying, while doing not see me in the taste deeply cruelty vision, his taste, be like snake, the Yin coldly frightens a person.Snake?The mind of bursting out lets I one earthquake, I thoughted of how to say.
I lightly sigh a , get to my body Sun Ce's attention pullout up, see he turn round to face me, I just the wry smile say all of a sudden:"BE, I know him.You think also right, the my relationship with him isn't general."Hope nervous vision of Sun Ce, I set up for the painful form Wu canning not help to live a face, a long time after, the title sees him:"He once was the brothers of my country villa, is also, is also my lifesaver.Execuse me, Bo Fu, sorry, I surprisingly he really brings you big trouble.Can you give me time, not very good?I will persuade he yields yours and gives me this opportunity, don't hurt him, not very good?"
This answer obviously makes Sun Ce shocked, he doesn't believe that the ground looking at me:"What?Lifesaver?Son cloud, was you too tired?"
I put out the tears of the savings:"Bo Fu, sorry, I return to set up an industry to hear that you grasped mountain more great commander, frightened is him, so just rushed through to come over.Bo Fu, for the sake of me, Rao he, not very good?"
Sun Ce slowly sits down:"Son cloud, I can not believe, can not believe.Your person isn't disadvantageous to me, can't set against with me.What person is he exactly?Exactly is what person?"
I a strength ground shake head:"Not, I can not say, I said, you will kill him.I want to beg you and beg you to pass him, I can persuade his, even if he can't be used by you as well as set against with you again.Believe me, not very good?"
Sun Ce shakes head, still don't believe my words:"Do I want you to tell me who he is?Son cloud, you lead never and like this and face a Cao soldier, you save me and face Huang Zu, and you help me.More the mountain person resists me, is also my enemy ah, why do you want to help them?"
I bite lips:"I have no.What I helped isn't a mountain more person, Be just he.I help him, be because he is my lifesaver, my brothers."
"Baloney, don't use what lifesaver of words to fool me.Brothers?What brothers, I be, we is an on-line brothers that rushes to come over at the life and death.He is unqualified!"Sun Ce's wrath has already increased don't reduce.
I also arouse to move:"What go together with unqualified?My person in the country villa, life light of the person is all my brothers sister.Wanting to say is unqualified, is that we don't deserve you, you are Wu Hou, river east of lord."
"You, do you intentionally come to annoy me?Son cloud, do you incredibly come to annoy me for the sake of this person?Do you take him to compare with me?"Sun Ce annoys of again back and forth walk to move in the house:"Like, you see he sees of more heavy than me, is be not?That I killed him."Annoy Nu to the top, Sun Ce with angry determination way.
"You if killed him, we were getting over.Sun Ce don't make me hate you."I almost is not through thinking, spoke.
The air in the house in a twinkling condensed a sort, Sun Ce slowly returned to body to see toward me:"What do you say?"It was full of pain and sufferings in the his eyes.
Once my words export, realize oneself excessively, sees Sun Ce so, my heart Tu the ground is one pain, quickly start to pull his hand:"Execuse me, I am to intentionally and so say.Bo Fu, I ain't that meaning, I just hasty order."
Sun Ce Yi pull me to go into a bosom:"Son cloud, you can't leave me like this, can't really hate me, right?"
My wry smile slowly flounces from his embrace for a while:"Bo Fu, I is momentary spirit urgently just so say, you don't want to put in the mind.I think that we should calm down for a while, you sit down first, the business of s I need to discuss with you well."
Sun Ce depressedly kept on sitting, lead very in a short while he just way:"Do you know?I hear the news that you come much happy.Although I didn't harm didn't also disease, can thought of you for concerning I just come of, I am very anxious to to get hurt, very anxious to be like son to respect to living so Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论