2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre cheap hand to take him to

The F has already taught database Luo at ordinary times the Luo is some simple treatment Shus, otherwise he really sends me to the hospital that can noisy.
I want to say a thanks to him, however the facial expression that sees the database Luo Luo dark, the words spoke become"sorry".
Hear I say so that his facial expression right away becomes dark more, the words not smooth say:"Need not say sorry with me, you say sorry with you!"
"I ……"
I temporarily don't know to say what good, but he suddenly sees with a pair of dark eyes tongs apathy toward my voice of say:"You is not is should be good good self-reflection for a while?"
Face he almost calls the ray of light of last keenness, I inwardly swallowed saliva and stopped and thought to immediately say:"I believe a Yi road rice, I believe that he definitely has real intentions."
The database Luo Luo hears the dark color that I say so that the eye Central plains and originally coagulates thicker, he uses to have no any voice of euphonic variety to say:"Indeed as expected is him, you woulded have no to take precautions against while also only facing him, anyway his hurting you is the fact that can not change, he betrayed you, and I can't absolutely pass him."
Hear database Luo the Luo saying so that I hurriedly say:"This isn't the betrayal don't betray of problem, I will never believe Yi road the rice will want to hurt me, here the noodles definitely has what misunderstanding, he is our companions be not,beats by dre cheap?We should do now of is find out him-"
"Then let him again to your one knife?He has never entitled to be our companions and betray the persons of companion in the meteor street will suffer than death still want wretched end, I absolutely need to let he the good good will is subjected to that kind of taste."
Looking at in the database Luo Luo eyes and twinklingly loving my body of blood ray of light immediately an is cold, nowise doubt that he really suits the action to the word, at present this Yin Yu matchless database Luo is the Luo really that always lovely obedient kid?
Know the database Luo Luo heart in have already had to kill an idea to the Yi road rice, I right away make an effort to hold his hand to extremely and hard say:"Database Luo Luo, I know the rules of meteor street, but the Yi road rice didn't betray you be not?Promise me, not want to hurt a Yi road rice, also not want to hate him, your in the mind in fact should also really know, if he really wants to kill me, I basically can not live down, I believe he definitely have can not help of real intentions would harm me, I must find out him to ask clear reason, all of two of you are the kids whom I think greatly of, and then is a good friend, I really don't hope you because of I but and the Yi road rice contain misunderstanding."
"He already so to you, you how still so innocent?Don't want one day him-calculate, this is your affair I ain't qualified interrupt, want how literally you, but my denying him is my companion, can't trust him again as well."
Ku Luo Luo finishes saying and then flounces my hand uprising to push door to go out, the voice closing the door really and greatly says and sees to be annoyed by me not and lightly and think that he really ignored me, who know just in a short while he go to but reply to return, the hand inside still carries a bowl of steaming hot white gruel.
The database Luo Luo arrives at me to remain a calm and steady face to also have no to just talk with me and just sit on the bedside white gruel caution of feed to eat for me, then a don't utter to stand up and want to go out.
The seeing him has to leave I again grasp his wrist, he sees the hand that I pull his wrist and closes lightly purse one's lips to nearby sit down at me afresh, just vision but always don't project on my body.
I looking at a soft voice of the database with expressionless noodles Luo Luo to say:"Database Luo Luo, I know that you are in mind livinging my spirit now, Be just Yi road the rice is really a very pitiful kid, I-"
The database Luo Luo finally turns a head and interrupts my words to say:"Yi road rice how in your heart with I didn't relate to, I also didn't living your spirit, just have some to annoy oneself, clearly knowing Yi road the rice isn't in the right, but also so easily believes your commitment, if I in the beginning at your nearby ……from now on later I believed my own judgment, absolutely couldn't be again been or so by anyone's thought."
He looking at my voices to coolly finish saying and then carry a gruel bowl with a pair of eye Tong that deeply sinks such as the dark deep pond sort the head doesn't return as well of leave, let my in the mind a strength gosh sighs how I meet of the kids be all different from so a kid, clearly and before still quite good pretty pure kid, how a night of make to sink so deeply and all grew up like this in childhood still have to?Indeed as expected oneself is very unsuitable for the work of taking the kid.
At luxurious set of cultivate for several days, harm to like about hereafter I decide to go to the withered Lu mountain seek a Yi road rice, originally I want a person go to of, after all is a cutthroat noble family, I don't think that I, the stranger A with no to lead a field's being like a so good life of leading role can be peaceful to take a person to leave, is still that a person of oneself relatively have peace of mind, however when database Luo the Luo is cold the face say to go together with me after, I right away have no honor very much of database Luo the Luo also join the row or column of rescuing the Yi road rice, although don't refuse the claim of the Luo of database Luo, I in mind but to oneself thus the softhearted decision don't already despise, hopes that he doesn't take advantage o my inattention by that time just now the sneak attack Yi road rice good.
Embark the front door that the tour bus comes to Yi road rice house, looking at to in the moment and highly have with the wood leaf's front door a put together but have vehemence more of the door of test, I in mind and inwardly compute weight, or so each 2 tonses in a door, each time many a weight double, 3 will 16 tons, seven ……H'm, that calculate, anyway as long as push away all doors like, by so doing the seat expected them to can not despise me, either.
Stand the doorway of door of test, I saw an eye will give that future small Gang them helping very greatly of uncle Wei in the door, friendly to him of smiles, then becomes overdo and looking at the door of in front and deeply takes a suck at spirit and starts adjusting and gathers all of oneselfs and checks carat and reads, huge strength coagulates in the body, I concentrate all strength the Zhang is at the double then press on the door and make an effort and push out backward, with borrow from the key link teacher Shou there inherit of strange dint and oneself enhances the strength of department creation, I am unexpectedly true of difficulties of opened seven doors, walked in to beat the territory of the Hakka clan of enemy.
The door of huge test is after death closing, in front plant beautifully green natural landscape be full of peaceful completely imagination not these are the very terrible place in of people, although here naturally in don't feel dangerous, I still don't dare the gist, saw an eye after death not the distance watch surroundings scenery air such as often of database Luo Luo, I walked over to pull his hand to take him to my nearby this just start in front of the facing unknown road headway.
Walk along while, be we arrive at in those early years small Gang when they played the house of guessing the coin game I saw a beating of young version an enemy guest servant parasol tree, he stood on the doorway to say to two of us very politely:"The master has already waited two for a long time, please follow me."
He says and then continues into Shan-li to walk to, I didn't say what pull database Luo Luo heel at his imitate after death Buddha at sound out our feet dint similar, he although looking is very leisurely and carefree of fore lead the way, but the speed rushes with all strength than the ordinary people of the speed still have to be quick and looking at him in place ahead gradually far go to of figure, my lips the side start to hang up a to put on to smile and start to embrace database Luo the Luo also look like leisurely and carefree keep up with to go, not not tightly slow of heel at his after death.
When we stop a bottom in a luxurious big house, the forehead of parasol tree already tiny emit sweat, he sees the surprise that my easy facial expression vision appear just some little, however he the have nothing at all say and just take us to walk into this luxurious big house.
I saw in a very big living room the father seat of Yi road rice expect, indeed as expected not the Kui is lord in the house of cutthroat household, only sit just have already relentless had over there of vehemence, looking at him, I deeply take a suck at spirit to speak slowly clear purpose and hope to see Yi road a rice to is one side.
The words that hear me peep out one profound unfathomable smiling face of putting on on seat Ba Lian, he with sharp-edged eyes eye my along while just slowly speak up:"Need not see a Yi road rice, your doubt I can answer for you."
See I am in the face not the independence show unintentionally of anxious facial expression, he peeps out a smiling of a silk taunt idea, the deadlock just says for a while:"The Yi road rice is my son, I ownly and all hope to all put on him, hope to develop him just, my with patience have no white Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论