2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre uk nough humorous

Tightly lies prone on me, gentle and softly says:"How, I didn't let you thoroughly fully enjoy?"
"Have no ……" I pull quilt ascend 1:00, cover the greater half body that she bares outside the cold air, "I am to feel deeply about old sky of all different to everybody's treatments.You see, we are three the circle is successfully full, which afraid hereafter want to walk one person, that even if will have a regret, also the real Tan is easy to once own.Can Shi Fang Hua, Zhao Xin Ren?Is more frustrated than us, but the end still can not walk to arrive still probably on the hoof two people in fact love each other together and even, but have to the Gu hating again is the whole life old.Is alas, really enough humorous."
"Everybody has his/her own life, in the future how even can anticipate, but refuse stubborn can control.This is also fascinatingly regarded as life of a!"The matter that the Fu orchid in the mind hides is a lot of, so feels deeply about more more deep than me 1 F.
I how can think this time so many, it is a Fu orchid to also think is comforting me, clap her shoulder, say with smile:"Was all strange to return to from the hospital yesterday dawn, just nap a burst of then not intentional continue, ran and go to school, have no how take a rest well, in the evening again the worry is layer after layer, still don't sleep well, otherwise necessary still want to fight 300 rounds with you today."
"Ha ha, 300 rounds, you think that you are a superman.I don't think that you change**dry similar return to."The Fu orchid is stired by me again happy.
Hobbling ground to return to east area was already 7:00 p.m., winter of the sky is quickly and cold black, our a group of people all is shrink persons all in the coat.Is current of I in fact dry with others about, also think to fight one with Fu orchid two rounds can complete a task, have never thought later on she blows and plays and touches again hard up, making to the utmost should have of means, livingly again"crafty" I am three times.Suppressed for several years of she , after meeting me, broked out for the elephant fired Chong mountain, age about 20 years old exactly when the need is just prosperous make me finally experience to have "the woman is a tiger" in the song is what mean.
"The Fu orchid is more and more really an elephant that kind of**class woman ah, not just common great.However I hereafter still have to forbear a point, after all still have a Man the Di silk to need to be protected, and a gang needs to be dealt with.Energy very importance.The Fu orchid is there still little to is wonderful, wait I to grow up, the business ascended again orbit, again absurd not late."I the side in a restless and jumpy mood ground the temporary headquarters that think the side stepped into wildcat.
Said similarly yesterday with Zhao Xin Ren, he determined small plum of the dead brought his conviction and heartlessly refused supercilious entreated such as kneeling down of Shi Fang Hua.However he in order not to Shi Fang Hua still does what wonderful affair, hurt herself and nearby of friend, stayed a leeway in the unique words:"I have never led my such a person will have alone a person walk complete life road of mind, till today, I still dare not believe, I really wanted a person.Luckily this just on the road of love, in other places, I nearby still have so many life and deaths and total friend, brothers is keeping me company, I still not calculate sky very Gu star ……although I love you very much, similar love small plum very much, I ain't likely to go and a murderer that kills small plum together, and I am in the in this world now also impossibly in addition to you, again fancy what its her woman, I hope that you can understand, isn't my so unique feeling, just ……this kind of feels my can hope you understand.If there is dynasty on the first, time comforted everything, if I could choose again, I will definitely choose you."
Looking at drinking of Zhao Xin Ren's vicissitudes of life stuffy wine, I didn't know as well what good.As an underworld, as a long term's person in the life and death edge flounder, is emotion will fluctuate at any time of underworld personage, he has never killed off Shi Fang Hua to commit suicide again of the crary emotion I have already really felt satisfy, and his last words also say so rationally and make me very happy.A person once have no love, the whole body nature rushes toward on the gang business, this also don't necessarily piece good matter.Now I and other brotherses, can one person come forward to do with Zhao Xin Ren one cup to show consolation.He is certainly all are welcome, very quickly and then helped our end purposes, inebriated become unconscious.Sleep, inebriate, who say that the wine goes into to worry bowel to worry to worry more, you as long as having idea, want to get away from and infuse to inebriate oneself to anaesthetize every day, time is getting longer, the wound healed naturally.What affair, the in fronts in time are all so pale to have no dint.
On November 19, Zhao Xin Ren and Shi Fang Huas broke up.From leave murder-rape occurrence, dragged along for a day, this matter still kept heading for the final outcome that should walk.Elephant I can foresee a sort, personality,such as perverse Shi Fang Hua of wildcat, definitely because this matter is in mind to leave not- together general shadow, be all of pain and sufferings accumulate definitely high of time, affirmation will erupt as the volcano.But I am it happened that not intentional also have no dint change what, hate and love all is unwillingly not come of.
All take place to settle a dispute feeling continuously for these several days, I have already felt around around unclearly this may be what sign, probably still have what more important matter will take place, so exerting absolute being Bu very much will with great commander soldier of havings probe influence, however the information for getting is also only river's lake in river's lake or a past, in addition to eagle in the sky and return in triumph, whole Kunses Liu and Cai Zhong are clearly with swords unsheathed and bows drawn, again have no affair Be worth person's noticing.
On November 20, regardless is a mind and body or a brains, already pretty much weariness I, safely beat nap on the classroom.When I still thought very seldom and don't take place today what affair, can let I thoroughly take a rest, the irritating to the ear cellular phone voice rang, I again how popular, also courtesy ground to teacher and each classmate way Qian after classroom.
"Eldest brother …… a more serious matter."The week far ambition jitterily says.
I almost smell of was the swoon actually how for this period of time?Really is a God to see wildcat follow too much, not would not° until order unexpected obstacles?My wry smile wrote to crumple to crumple a nose and asked a way:"What matter?"
"Believe Ren and put across severely wounded to eldest brother's two sons!"The week vomited a world-shaking news in the mouth of the far ambition.
"This ……is this how can?"Unexpectedly the feeling harms of Zhao Xin Ren indeed as expected just all paid energy to put to start in the association Yi, make such a matter.My anticipate indeed as expected quite good, whole body paying of heart on the contrary can't attain the best effect.
"Eldest brother, the stand rule of association didn't you see?Today, it is the day that the film that copies four major sky of king and two greatest divas of boundary to star together synchronously is shown in 52 lines in the whole country.We east the area has 1.We as early as two days front row an all night of grow a dragon to just make to three tickets, prepare to do the sample product of pirate edition today.But I with Zheng Xuan see letter Ren although the spirit looks have no so decadent yesterday, still have a little not flap, made him take two brotherses go to the movie relax.There is just a brothers coming back from making a phone call unexpectedly, said to believe Ren tong to harm Liu Hu, bring big disaster."
Week the far ambition is bothersome along while, haven't called a the reason why, I can not help a hasty way:"These affair you need not speak for me so in detail, I just want to listen to you say, the cause and effect of affair, then is now Zhao Xin Ren how!Liu Hu, he is big Long Ge's son, how again!"
Week far ambition""1, continue to say:"The affair is such.We clap the position of sample product, that brothers to at the right moment sit at Liu Hu's front, the hand raised like this certainly to usually hold up the cinematic view of watching of Liu Hu.Film just carried on for ten minutes,beats by dre uk, Liu Hu the slap beat brothers from the behind the head at that up, then take advantage o once this brothers twisted a head, he clenched this brothers neck and lifted him to get up, and start denouncing openly.Believe Ren originally is wanted to ask clear occurrence what matter, saw Liu Hu so overbearing as a result ……you were knowing, believed kind-heartedness feeling originally not good, all took work to vent, the then it time saw this circumstance, the fire of course not in the heart was common greatly, the words didn't also say a , drew a knife Tong to enter Liu Hu's belly, again chop down turn over twos were surprised to stand up of absolute being Bu meeting of brothers ……at this time the spot one disorder, be movie theater have to stop broadcasting, project after drawing back the light of hall, each other just discover ……the flood hurtled Long Wang Miao!Now Liu Hu Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论