2012年11月1日星期四

monster beats hite Zai listenned t

Facial expression.
The affair after finishing saying my heart jitterily waits she to announce verdict, see the flower captain of Mao smiling very gentle and softly to say:"Do not relate to, your vice- captain wasn't intentional either, as long as noticing hereafter is some and then go, I will make the person here keep mouth tightly shut."
Can't?Did this end?
I haven't waited happy hear the flower captain language Feng of Mao a turn to continue to say:"However the breakage that results in this time is really a lot too big, although also usually had the a time the member of team of the brigade and resulted in for four brigades before some otiose injure,did not be like so serious today, at the right moment take advantage o this opportunity and sends over for you previous 100 years,and the maintaining billses this time all like, you see how?"
The flower captain of the Mao soft words immediately make me emit whole body cold sweat, maintaining of 100 years Zhang list!Doing not know to sell the whole 11 brigadeses can still have to up?The in the mind is originally still a bit hesitant to want to agree, but after seeing the at present glorious brilliant and meaningful Holy Mother smiling I be still favour not head in the Die location express consent to submit an expense account for four brigades to maintain expenses, indeed as expected not the Kui is that the stomach of saint matriarchal society is black ah, describes with a delicate touch a few words to let 11 brigades that I will soon work come to big bleed, my in the mind inwardly swears later absolutely want to strictly request those member of team of mine, will never make them cause trouble in four brigades!
A dispute was on the whole in the past, in the dead of night, a when the owners all rested lost small dark shadow sneaky of draw back the paper door is from the room in explore successful in career, need not doubt, that dark shadow was me, saw an outside nobody me just thinking go out and after death but suddenly spread the voice of city pill silver, "so late you want to go where?"
The body Jiang lives a while, I turn round to see to unwillingly say with smile to the silver that smiles very fox kind:"Could not sleep, go out to walk."
"You are to want to see bad timber!"
Silver one needle sees the words of blood immediately make me smile not to get up, the bitterness wears a face to say:"Is some not trust he, I go out and see to in a short while come back, you still continue to sleep."
"I go together with you."
"Do not go!If you go to white Zai and will be definitely joyless!"
I refuse very definitely, then the seeing of success present a kind of very depressed facial expression in the argent face, really beginning!Is really too lovely!
My two eyes put lookinging at of light to harbour the silver of extremity at this time and make great effort to expel oneself to want to embrace him into bosom to devastate some kind of impulses and cough 1 and toward to still want a little bit tall silver language than me at this time a center of gravity long of say:"The bad timber house is one of four greatest nobilities in the court that the 瀞 works properly, high security, I this circumstance go in now all not easy, still less you, the darling goes to bed and awoke from sleep me back!"
Face me am full of the orotund silver coaxing to settle to certainly see my along while to finally loosen to say:"The sky is bright to before want back!"
"Okay, I walked!"
As acquiring an amnesty I turn round to go out, but the silver suddenly pulls my hand to say:"Wait for a second."
"What?"
I surprisedly turn head to see go, the silver has already stretched out a hand a cleverly made plum flower hair card don't say with smile on my hair:"This forgot to put on."
Looking at argent smiling face I this just thinks of before going to bed I pick it and just got up as a result but forgot, thinking of this was the gift that the silver sent to me, I am sorry of smiled to say:"The next time can't forget, that I walked."
I say the direction taking leave a silver facing bad timber big house runs to, although still keep being to sneak in very with ease this time, inside of guard but obviously compare before severe many, caution of once rounded those guards to arrive at white the room of the Zai, see small white the Zai is kneeling to sit at short bend over desk a writing before the table, see him again is gape again is rub eyes obviously are very tired appearances, see to is to punish, however the house rules that looks like a bad timber house returns calculate progressive, there is no corporeal punishment at least, originally I still miss him if be beaten □ I well for him cure for a while!
"White Zai!"
I arrive at he calls his name, the white Zai sees me immediately one Leng and let go of a pen to up and down conjecture my along while to just surprisedly say:"How did you come back from changing again?"
"I also have no way, the 卍 solution uses overdo, so the body shrunk again, lead segment time can change to return to, need not worry!"
I shrug shoulders to say very helplessly, white Zai but nowise make allowance for my mood, voice delectation of say"I didn't worry!In fact this appearance is also quite good, also province you always put an of an adult power Xun person."
"I was originally already an adult, Xun you are as it should be, spoke of to you to return is really not enough meaning, unexpectedly even hello didn't beat and then walk, the white looked after you so for a long time!"
Is originally jocose words, the white Zai listenned to but some ashamed droop bottoms, see him this appearance me hurriedly saying:"Do not peep out that kind of facial expression, I you play trick of, I know that you also against will just follow six brigade captains to walk."
"Is not that appearance of, the breathing that sends forth on your body at that time really has some fearfulness, I …… sorry ……"
The words that hear white Zai, on the fondling of hand subconscious behind neck, I unwillingly smile to say to him:"Have no necessity to say sorry, that the breathing is really not so good, in fact I ain't really either to like.I today be come to see you, since you have no matter I walked."
Hand I say to turn round and then want to leave, but drive white Zai the Ye live all of a sudden, he looking at me some sadly say:"Are you livinging my spirit?"
"I which have, you over sensitive!"
I flatly deny, but the white Zai make an effort to hold firmly my hand more, "you tell a lie!You are to living my to annoy, I have already been examining yourself, you still want how am I?"
Face the white Zai of such shape, I really have no Zhe and have to at his nearby sit down honesty's saying:"I admit that the words that just heard you my in the mind really had some indispositions, but I combined the spirit that couldn't consequently living you, I the appearance at that time really make people frightened very much, to this I am very sorry."
Hear I say so, the white Zai is immediately anxious of call way:"Is not frightened!I not because is frightened you just didn't you take leave, is sad!Don't know what is the row, see you the shape in the mind at that time have the kind very sad felling, particularly is a white Yan to say that that printing to record isn't the time that you hope to print up that sad felling more and more obvious, I even don't know to say with you what, so ……in fact come back behind I regretted and wanted to seek you, but the grandpa punish me to copy a book here, basically don't go."
……Is sad ……original white the Zai be sad for me ……
The Leng Leng looking at the look in the eyes of the sincerity of white Zai, don't know what is the row the eye socket is unexpectedly a bit moist, throat also control don't live sour puckerily, cannot help but stretching hand to encircle him to talk quietly:"Thank you, white Zai, true thanks you."
"My have nothing at all does and has no necessity to thank mine."
The white Zai is embraced by me to temporarily have some to frighten into inaction, just shout in of say, time slowly passage, not realize mistake how long I just release him, detection white the small face of the Zai unexpectedly don't know that when covering with a layer is suspicious red and dizzy, I sudden disclosure originally white the Zai also has lovely of time .
"This gives you!"
BE appearing lost in thought of looking at white Zai, a piece of jade Bi suddenly has no to immediately let in the falling into of omen my hand me one Leng, see the vision that I don't understand, white the Zai close lightly purse one's lips lips to say:"The token of promise that is me, use it can transfer half of wealth and propertieses in the bad timber house and personnel at any time, you later if wasing in Dutch can take out it."
Can't?Half of wealth and propertieses in the bad timber house and personnel?Looking at water color spring onion Cui in hand and radiant and extremely keen jade Bi I almost dare not believe my own eyes and ear,monster beats, the white Zai can't be getting a fever?Want to be not how give° the so important thing me?
I unimaginablely looking at him, his orthoptic my eyes say very hard:"I can also promise you and led how many years no matter and also ignored that person is who, only take this jade Bi to find out me in hand Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论