2012年11月12日星期一

www.beats4monster.co.uk Di Zhi feels orotund

Is the sheep two people?He engages in mental drudgery to also can not figure out to still have who also the body rob at this in?Just when Zhang Di grasps to break brain skin, but that mysterious person appeared on his/her own initiative."Zhang Di, why don't you enter to knot boundary?"A day, Zhang Di is stretching forward and explore a seeking of brain whether in the neighborhood, sheep's a dimly discernible voice that floated from the behind almost has never give°ed his soul and frightens and flies and arrives eventually the south mountain go, the favour turns head an and sees, but is 1 an inherit the woman of purple dress and receive noodles and looking at him chillily with the yarn.The skin of heads that doulang.com Zhang Di frightens all became numb and wondered a way:This finished descending and had never taken precautions against Qi cloud to fly to still wrap a sweetheart.That woman sees him just turn eye pupil but don't talk, unbearable way:"Your eyes hairiness disease?"This exports, Zhang Di Zhi feels orotund to acquaint with so much, small and soft conjectured for a while, lose a voice to call a way:"You ……are you water orchid?"That woman is indeed as expected water orchid, she way:"You so surprise dry what?You think to still have what person can have great enmity with sheep?""You …… you ……" Zhang Di still have some could not say words, seem the capability of water orchid increased quite a few doubly similar, the water orchid in past is weak must even oneselfs can win,she did for the sake of the vengeance what the business of space?Zhang Di Dao:"Water orchid, why does your face want to receive with the yarn?"Water orchid changed facial expression way:"The matter that don't close you answers me, why don't enter to knot boundary?"Zhang Di wry smile way:"I knew that you lead the attention of opening the sheep, be want to cover me to go in.But I didn't go in of plan."He depresses an orotund way:"I want to see first the sheep heel Qi cloud flies of meet."Water orchid 1:"Why?You aren't the most afraid they do two dozens get up?"Zhang Di Dao:"You still don't know?The sheep sacrificed the price of six a life time behaviors again, do I want to know that the he as an astral bodies will have much strength to fly with Qi cloud to resist?"
Water orchid way:"Are you to want to lend the strength that Qi cloud flies to kill sheep first?"Zhang Di immediately negates a way:"Not, I can't harm adversary through the hands of others."Water orchid slightly takes astonished of saw his 1:"I don't know that you want to beat again what abacus, however I ignore you, if you don't go in, I go in."Zhang Di got a fright way:"Do you go in stem?Don't you want to seek what sheep revenge?Say that you go in not enough Qi cloud to fly a dozen again again."Water orchid very low way:"Zhang Di, I not elephant you, I ain't mediumistic to lie quality, I also can not burst out in the in a short time can resist with sheep of strength, so harming adversary through the hands of others of your despise I will use.I can arrive at here today, isn't a little confidence to all have no.I can not help to kill sheep, and also want to let Qi cloud fly dead to have no burial ground.After all, is that he killed dodo."Shui Lan finishes saying this words, take the light sadness saw be schocked of Zhang Di Yi's eye way:"Hope we can also see again hereafter.Take leave."
Zhang Di Mang's way:"Wait for a second, water orchid, they among them whichever the heads using a little finger can push over you."Water orchid suddenly turns head, Zhang Di Dao:"I ain't the meaning that looks down upon you, but this is the fact, you go in to walk into death, Qi cloud flies this to isn't so the knife borrow."Water orchid way:"I said that the matter that don't close you, you needs an end to their deadly blow be."Zhang Di Ji's way:"Water orchid, is it good to please cherish for a while you?Chen Xuan Feng died,www.beats4monster.co.uk, the cat cat also died, I can believe of you are a .Particularly cat cat, I once promised him to look after yours.Water orchid, I don't hope the Gu soldier's battle, even if died to remain two people, can we still 4 people alliance be not?Really, I admit, I once doubted you before, I once was hostile to you, but now I definitely and trusting we are two decisions that keep them from demolishing.I hope that you can return to me, although I is what mediumistic lie quality, but I wanted protective person's a s to all leave, I thought a successful protection just now you, thinks that you are thoroughly on the hoof, keep on living all the way."Speak of cat cat, water orchid has already cannoted help but tears cover the face:"In fact, I really regret, I should not am so selfish in the beginning, I should not think this world to don't have genuine feeling existence, I could cherish you earlier, can't have today's final outcome.But Zhang Di, have already had no time to make us repent here now.I say with you, I come to is the confidence with 100 to divide 100 to turn round the universe today, but this have to my a person complete, so while thanking you to hope to protect me, have to refuse your good intentions, either.Zhang Di, are you to have been wanting to know what my true identity is?You will all know today it's all understand, together with I permissive dodo death, together with my heart bosom the evil plot join all reason of your alliance, you will understand.I hope, by that time of you can't cast off me, can't drive out me.Because the water orchid in nowadays is the person who rather pays to be born life to keep intact you."Finish saying, what she reluctant to part with saw Zhang Di Yi's eye:"See again.""Water orchid, " Zhang Di calls way, he hesitate for a while, just continue way:"Like, I don't obstruct you, but you always need to tell me, your confidence is what, let me somehow put one dessert."Shui Lan thought a short moment way:"Is all right, I tell you, my confidence is a tina."Finish saying, troubled at heart on smiling, the dynasty knots boundary of the place walk.Tina?Zhang Di is stunned speechless, did water orchid how can and suddenly move away tina to come?The tina was already a dead person, can become why hold?
Chapter 189

Water orchid after death and suddenly appeared a faintly discernable of figure, the Zhang Di Yi arouses to work properly, not good, that is the sheep, he discovered water orchid!Think too late and more, Zhang Di put a heavy step to run out.5 ccc .n e t indeed as expected, the sheep stopped an on the trail of water orchid and astoundedly returned overdo come to looking at Zhang Di.Zhang Di wishes:Calculate, that first fought a few rounds to drag along delay with sheep good.The sheep turns a head to see water orchid to far go of figure, return overdo come to toward Zhang Di Dao:"You want to make now what, I am also getting more careless."Zhang Di is cool a say with smile:"I am also.In fact I don't know what she wants to do as well."The corner of mouth of sheep starts to float to smile an idea:"Do not you know to still cover her?"Zhang Di calm way:"The sheep doesn't should ask so mine?To biggest trust of the companion you once experienced as well."Once the sheep heart move and be partial to overdo go to a way:"Hum, you go to eventually the south mountain learned how many days again, now feel can win me?"Zhang Di Dao:"In fact if can give me the choice, I prefer to not to beat."Sheep way:"Do not beat you to think are we two to still can do what?"Zhang Di Dao:"In fact I have been having a few problems not understand, I hope that you can give me answer, letting me dying to also die is understand."The sheep settled to certainly see his 1:"Anyway I also neglected everything to hate now, you ask, however forgiving of relevant indignity chaste girl door I don't answer."Zhang Di Dao:"In fact you are very early previous and then fly with Qi cloud cognitive?"Once the sheep facial expression sink, the droop wears an eyelid not to make a voice.Zhang Di Dao:"I this didn't humiliate a chaste girl door, you were a person who keeps promise, should answered.Turn Be carried to read a Lang net"sheep helpless way:"BE."Zhang Di Dao:"In fact before you were to so hate Qi cloud to fly of, or, you don't hate him at that time, is be not?"The sheep just answers a way silently and very long:"BE."Zhang Di still needs to ask, the sheep has already compete first asked a way:"Is what Qi cloud flies to tell you?"Zhang Di says with smile:"Impossibly, Qi cloud flies that temperament, you should be clearer than me.Tell the truth, the business of great enmity I once saw as well, eyes inside really only burned red of old grudge, but you are two, mutual look in the eyeses are all so complicated, complications to could not say why.You once exchanged blows so many, come to juncture each time, cant not bear to place the other party at the hopeless situation, so I guess that you before affirmed to know very early.In fact is what you hated it the other party that right?"The sheep almost reflects sexual of answer a way:"Be not, I hated him to hate to the bone, he was also similar, and we all hate each other, is that kind of to hate very deeply and very deeply."Zhang Di Dao:"That I ain't understand, you beat his chest last time one Zhang after, his body suffered from severely wounded, you even if can not match a body with me, greatly canned slowly consume his capability as well, let him collapse till death.But you didn't do like this and returned a long statement don't want with me Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论