2013年1月20日星期日

cnn m Dream snow s

 The little angel sees effective,google, simply Ji the sky also use saint to only cover with, the character list several times found out crevice to once wear an attack and flew to the Ji sky, it happened that be again only blocked by the saint bottom.
It seems worry anxiously not already, fierce on colliding with, try to bump to break saint to only wear the sky of dying.
The little angel is continuously to add damaged light shield ground magic, part call way:"The sky of the Ji, Ji sky, get up quickly!Open a shield protection oneself!"
The Ji is innocent of obedient stood up, but didn't open shield, lightly embraced dream snow of son, way: "Let …down…snow son ……the breeze son have already didn't magic to lose again to you ……we leave here, breeze son he wants to say concerning a lot of of his storieses to you, good?Feng Er's once saying , between you and he, can't have any secret of ……"
The little angel anxiously looking at character listed to rush at the Ji of escaping from the saint light shield for sky, looking at his backed shadow and shouted loudly to want and came over.
The Ji eyes in the sky are one Shan, drink a way:"Forbid to come over!I and want snow son to chat alone, you caused disturbance us while was living, even wasn't the dead willing to pass!"
The little angel sees his double the eye spread all over a thrombus and say the Hai person that doesn't exert, she really doesn't dare to come forward again.
He returns to the in a flash of body, character list exact center he ground chest, the character list doesn't already is satisfied, submerge his heart right away.
The Ji in the sky feels some Yin cold to spread, he is cold to hum a , this in this world, he the heart that allow snow son into him, other everythings, don't think that!
The sorcery moved.
The character list hasn't turned to open, feels one great stock market investor the strange holdout strength Be anti- to hurtle but go to, almost let its dissipation, as above the time invade similar!
It helplessly and again flies off inside the Ji heavenly body and disappoint of the disappearance is in the horizon and two times all failed and saw, the person who can go to an ability and act for him.
The little angel sees the character list invade failure, a little bit can not believe, but more happy, see Ji the step that exceeds to hobble walk for sky to be buried of raging flames sky of Fen, have to say not exert of miserable.
She mumbling orison:"Wish a father your glorious shine in glory to this wretch of in the body, let him escape from a painful abyss soon ……"
……
The sky of the Ji embraces dream snow son, let she the nerveless head lightly depend in own shoulder and lightly say a way:"Snow son, you must be very strange, I why so severe?Although you respect my will, don't ask, in fact ah, I early tell you, that because, I ah, already self-discipline sorcery two generation sons ……you don't want not to believe ah, you also remember, is gathering the Feng smoke trip store of method city, I to the papaya story that you say?In fact, breeze son he is that papaya, tell breeze son, do you still like my this papaya now?In those early years, I was silly to shout of ran the forest of showing off the day, again silly shout of discarded the magic of oneself's saint evil tutor, unexpectedly re- changed one little infant, successively drive Ling son and reach to a gram of Si saved, and because a scheme be sent to ducal house in Bo Lai, become his cheap son, again go to west friendship study knew you ……snow son you ask me rebirth ex- is who?You definitely could not guess?Your dry dad, he isn't a true Sa to add, I am a true Sa to add, he is just my to abandon of magic formation body, he call small evil ……snow son, you hear
You wake up quickly, it am an old headman to wake up to scold me so much, pursue indiscriminately young and beautiful Son, blare ……I really love you, snow son.I once was that the sorcery is sovereign, once was the person of empire tallest position, but all these, all could not compare with your one heel hair silk, true of, true ……"
He breaks to continuously and continuously say, but dream snow son has no reaction.
He fiercely faces upward, malicious track:"You this is smelly sky of!Why do you want to tease me like this?I don't want to make me promote with the life of snow son!I prefer to should only apprentice sorcery teacher, there is snow son safety keeping company with whole life, would not like to be an evil tutor of one more lonesome saint of Gu sky, either!!You were very quick to return my snow son to me, otherwise, I want to beat your[one] hole, even if you are a sky!Is smelly sky of, you die for me!"
A thunder light, blunt sky but rise, the target is more than nine dayses blue sky!
If the little angel after growth is six wing angel, sense of hearing promoted a lot, just a little hearded Ji for sky and suddenly realized mistake, originally this Ji sky, be at the beginning even want fathers monitoring mankind!
See him summon up magic crazily, shoot to go to the horizon, she disregards of rush toward to come over:"The sky of the Ji, quickly away with it!If appeared to three times forbid to curse in a row in the same place, all will drive we the emissary attention of absolute being clan!You are the object that we keep watch on, in case of control breath not good, my father also rushes through!You stop quickly!"
The Ji eyes in the sky is red, wildly roar way:"Had no snow son, I still afraid of absolute being clan?Want, make them come together!They want to deal with me, that I butcher absolute being to put out evil!"
"Breeze son ……"
It is a to pleasingly call.Silently ring out.
Is a , let Ji for sky the raving fury flame eliminate Ni have no Zong, he can not believe with little angel of turn round, sees, a beauty such as painting of young girl, just and light and softly sign on the ruins of raging flames sky of Fen, elegantly simple Luo's dress on the body lightly floats in the sky and stares at him.Take to there is pure sweet smiling face.
The sky of the Ji wiped to wipe oneself ground eyes.
"Snow son?"
"Is me, breeze son, the absolute being recruited you to ask for you Yao, incredibly want to butcher a somebody else, true savage."
"Snow son!You are really my snow son, are you all right?Ha ha ha ha!"
The Ji in the sky feels that the world revolves,Facebook.He rejoices with wild joy of run toward dream snow son to, tightly embrace her body body, feel her to warm up softness, way:"You are all right, originally you are all right, ha ha ha …… my snow son, you are all right ……"
Dream snow son sees little angel Pie wear a small mouth to stand on the part and do luminary, don't know what, she have a little ashamed, use cerebellum bag crest crest Ji world face.Way:"Still don't release me, embrace me like this again.I really needed to suffocate to die."
The sky of the Ji is loose to open her, but the hands still tightly hold her.Is happy ha ha way:"You are all right, you are all right ……"
The little angel asks a way:"The elder sister of snow, how you won to forbid to curse, some matters all had no now of, I clearly see you have no breath, even heart palpitates also have no of."
Dream snow son shakes a way:"I don't know as well, original, I seem to want asleep.There is a thing, but make me forbid to sleep to forbid to sleep in my body ……the wound of my body.All of the treatment magic trick that makes you come for seven days again cures like, just I can hear you talk, my Zhang Kou and you talk, but you are out of hearing ……"
See a little angel still need to ask, Ji sky a stare a way:"Are you this big bird, ask so much dry Shi?Didn't see your snow an elder sister just wake up, is the belly getting more hungry?Still don't hurry thing take eat for her, don't tell me, you have already finished eating, true of so, your wing again difficult eat, I want to roast to snow son."
Make reference to a behind, he cannot helped but smiling.
The little angel whispers and passes the food to dream snow son, dream snow son is tiny tiny on smiling, connect to come over, be divided into both sides, the jade hand sends to die a mouth inside in a sky, way:"Breeze son, you didn't eat for seven days and quickly ate."
The Ji one mouthful in the sky bites off, dream snow son got a fright, hence the Chen smiles.
Little angel carry body on little angel's back hum a , oneself sends to a his mouth, he is to don't eat, once dream snow son send, he pours to want to connect a somebody else ground well and perhaps the hands all ate together.
"Grieve me!"
One Sa feet of little angel ran to open.
Dream snow son curiously asks a way:"What's the matter with little angel?"
The sky of the Ji says with smile:"Am I how can anyone know?See we eat her ground thing, she isn't happy?Snow son, what do you have been lookinging at my stem?"
Dream snow son looking at him, mumbling way:"Seem, really seem ……"
Ji world the heart Be tiny to jump, way:"What seem?"
Dream snow son way:"You really seem a person, snow son respects of person."
The Ji heart palpitates in the sky get more severe.
Dream snow son way:"Breeze son, you forgot, I just not was to once say, at I collapsed and fainted this period of time, am I to hear your words,cnn?You said that you is a the old headman comes, but think Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论