2013年1月29日星期二

fake oakleys y heart with angry d

Come out a tent, change two personal knights of clan to return to a rest.
The lonesome breeze once pares off a face, it beat one me cold Zhan, the breeze in the dead hour is cold many, I circulate the yin and yang in the body two spirits and round body expert to walk, the body is much immediately warm, again don't feel cold, originally I wased soon and then could escape from the state of the fifth song into a sixth song, yin and yang two spirit merge into an integral whole, but because of refining"arrows fish bow" expended my 80% of inside interest, only left inside the body inside interest at a war of the daytime in have expended a lot.
Perhaps I want to spend more time to come to interest inside the backlog again, so as to break the state in nowadays.Wait I to get into the state of the sixth song don't need to be been like to just need like this which attribute of the true spirit still need to spend energy to remove from the yin and yang two spirits.
After getting into sixth song state, I need which attribute of inside interest, inside the body of inside interest be what attribute, don't need to be converted, in the physical fight from the same enemy, the other party will can hardly hold my true spirit, because I can easily convert into a contrary attribute at any time of inside interest.
I returned frailty to sit down, small white wolf, little dragon with look woodenheaded wood mean person to let out, let they observe a circumferential circumstance for me, with their intelligent touches, keep night watch compare me to take care of to use many.
If my side no man of cross legs to sit down, deeply absorbed an one breath, sit quietly and meditate.
Feel inside the body of true spirit of operation circumstance, because of three small guys are from my body inside strong line of escape from, become an independent life body of expanding of accident my blood vessels, it compare my blood vessels more spacious before, can accept more of true spirit.
True spirit at my control under circulation back and forth of walk in the body expert, visit to leave at empty rise medium energy be inhaled a body, convert into me to ownly really annoy.
Three small guys serve faithfully a job to guard of guard in the surroundings, in addition to having no any other sounds,fake oakleys, the of course not includes a manikin clan deafening stertor in night.
The true spirit has already resumed to the half in the past days in the gradual instauration, after 99811 turns.Suddenly one Zhan in my heart, imitate a Buddha to have grow be peeped of felling, I immediately wake up, the Shu ground station starts and relaxs mind and body and launches six any suspicious action of know, being searching on all sides, but having never discovereds with all strength, be I still the doubt doesn't understand of time, that kind of uncomfortable of the felling quickly disappeared.
I absolutely can't feel wrong, just certain someone is using a kind of unusual achievement method that I don't know to peep me again, but arouse my vigilance.
Probably my vigilance makes peeps of the person retreat in the face of difficulties.But I know to be this reason, if the other party because my vigilance just stops peeping, why so on the afternoon of my vigilance, that the felling would disappear, not after my vigilance, immediately stop peeping.There are definitely other reason giving up the other party to continue to peep.
Receive every day of become bright, should be the time for starting on journey again.I take back to three small guys again inside own body, turn round to walk the tent of returning the spirit clan in, the warriors in the tent also all wake up, is respectively tidying up thing.
The warriors of person's clan and manikin clan also all come out from the tent and tidy up thing, or have breakfast, there is headwaters in neighborhood, and the warriors just a little cleaned up the grease stain on the face by the side of water and ate some things and drank some clear waters, put away a tent and again started sealing evil road.
However at this time my heart in but is just thinking, actually is who is secretly peeping us, this person is a friend is an enemy?Can silently have no peeping of an interest we but be not discovered by me again, it is thus clear that this person affirmation someone over of place!


Chapter 2 wine insect exuviates



Chapter 2 wine insect exuviates
The manikin from a distance walks fore noodles, the knights of person's clan walk on the end, the warriors of three clans continue the facing is faraway of chill of the source enter hair and seal to print legendary devil.In fact always we all neglected a problem, even if the devil didn't wake up, if the monster clan takes the offensive the territory of three clans with all strength, and those deathless living creature that are terrible, and guarding Satanic servant of improbity, I think three clans can also not necessarily enemy of lead.
Just join the race in the aggression to only have a monster clan just now, three clans have already guarded so exhaustingly.Once we sealed to print the devil that will soon be born to arise their furies, on the contrary not at have scruples about what, go fetch all real strenght to take the offensive three clans, how should that do again?
I am in mind to sigh tone, probably should not think this problem now, we can safely arrive cold source is still an unknown, consider now this problem whether a little bit early.
But a prospects that pair may take place continuously present in my brain, three clans are vanquished, to break a wall damaged site everywhere, emit burnt smoke everywhere, the everyones are fleeing for life, the monster clan without restraint chops down to kill in the crowd, the earth is flowed the blood dripping to dye into the red, disease and epidemic are spreading, the beautiful home in the past days imitates a Buddha adult.
The painful moan that I can not control feelings comes out, nearby of spirit master hoping of oddness my one eye, I force of smiled to smile to her, mean oneself is all right.
I shut worthy of a look deeply absorbed tone, adjusted own emotion.I definitely disallow to appear that a circumstance, some in my heart with angry determination of way, I come here anything but for the sake of personally here is how become hell on earth, I want to rescue them!
If I can in these devils faithfully of the servant in front kill devil, that will appear unexpected effect, because of they to devil of blindness adoration, devil once dying, they who lost spirit to consign will be defenseless, three clans of big counterattack of the opportunity also came right away.
Greatly jot down in the prediction according to the spirit clan, the devil is very strong of and can not exterminate!If is true, how can I polish off devil again?And I have already lost the dint of dragon now, the dint of the wolf and the dint of the plant, they are already an independent individual, whether can also provide the strength still an unknown for me.
My heads of thinkings are all painful, this is really a high difficulty problem, want to profit both parties really difficult."The absolute being makes adult you are all right?"
Nearby of the spirit master saw my not normal, openings inquiry way, it she a few spirit warriors also all hope toward me, my embarrassed on smiling, put to put a hand.An among those spirits warrior sudden way:"Must be absolute being to make the adult don't take a rest good reason last night, keep night watch of matter hereafter hand over to us like, the absolute being made the highly respectable identity of adult keep night watch really not easily!"
The time good elephant doesn't grow endless, the tedious journey O.K. has so many spirits of beautiful dociles to keep company with me and just be unlikely too dull.
We didn't meet any dangerous a connect walked for three days, in addition to meet in the manikin village on the first day of that monster person troops after, have never met any monster any further person's troops.Until just soon just discover one brigade several 1000 people's troops, not so bad masters discovered early, just was unlikely to meet with with them, the troops of their several 1000 people were good enough to let we this didn't arrive 30 people's troops to doom.
Ever since that time several wars of clans start to start that day, three clans have been being placed in bad situation and have never taken the offensive on one's own initiative, so the monster clan also always sends the habit that the patrol explores the way and just makes us once escape a to rob.
We lie prone at the back of the hillside and follow with eyes the monster clan's troops pass by from our in front, the mouth of the horse ascend all set's wearing thing to make them can't suddenly send out interjection and draw the attention of monster clan.
I then tightly looking at the manikin king's action, I don't hope that he suddenly excites of shout at top of voice, carry him that hammer son to keep on hurtling so.
Although the not so bad manikin king excites not just too stupid, the side Du Rang wears a side to infuse barley wine, monster person's troops more walk on the whole more far, we are also profound of hiss one breath, just too dangerous, as long as we sent out some action, don't think on the hoof leave here.
Although monster the total number of person's troops is huge, unfortunately cans not unify to arrive together, be divided into quite a few to criticize to strike against each time, weaken much real strenght, just after letting three clans include the attack that the opportunity beats back them, sometimes to rest whole, greet next Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论