2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dr dre of murderous look e

- The mind for an instant vibrate over there, my shoulders and thigh are each to get one knife!If the blood notes, the health condition good elephant is in the ache, but how also can not compare with the pain that the in the mind knife Wan ax chops down!





A spool of big the voyage ages II chapter 108 monster turns
Renew time:2009-4-314:48:45 chapter word numbers:2564

My blood isn't only, get mad fire more such as crazy, war idea madness, his elder brother's Lao Tze is old to get hurt, bump recently what Be getting more evil?Worry the old man of back more, one noodles the snowflake that the knife dance, take time to roar a way:"Old man, dead?"The old man spirit a hundredfold ground answers:"Do not die, see me coming to help you!"
2 of old man breaks the shoe"Sou Sou" to fly to go out, I depend, indeed as expected the shoe sole contains explosive, the front line has been already ordered, and the "Zi Zi" ground flies toward enemies.
Listens to"bomb" 2, block us be blasted open a blood road, take covering of white fog red rain to the soldiers of road, I shout loudly 1:"Annie is second to cry, I went!"Lowering the head is blunt to go out.
Rush out a jail to arrive at flat ground, I pour to take a suck at cool spirit.
In the darling Dong!The prisoner puts the drill ground that the breeze is used at ordinary times up, stand at attention the crack soldier of thousand several Holy Roman Empire, I was surrounded!Depend, also capable number numerous fire gun soldier, aim at the gun muzzle of black hole hole I, think is check to manage five a life times to hear pirate headman absolute being achievement peerless treasure A protects a body, especially the idea adjusts to deal with mine, he still really can see me!
Have never seen check to manage five a life times, have never eaten pork to once see as well the pig walk, the spot several 1000 people only one person at tallest farthest leave my most safe place, dignitily overlook me.Is one wearing is gorgeous of middle age, stay to look a ridiculous small beard at me, the complexion tide is red.Is he very angry?Does the daughter being own especially follow pirate headman to arrive at a jail?Annoy of get red in the face.You if angry come down and I list, run so Gao Gan what?The gold tooth really wants to tell you and hide to review troops on the stage not if climb an ensign pole last safety, I may kill you there at any time!
But I behind still carry an old man.I can disregard life and death, but can not not look after the peace or chaos of old man by myself.Had to compromise, like this and probably protect the old man is one life, as for I, or so dead, mourn dead to behead afraid the ball and is a good brave fellow after 18 years and perhaps die the world that return my come!
I really want to return to!There generally could not see bleed, there still have a game to have fun......I not too want to return to again, after all, still here MM many.....
Think no matter how it is, I think that my life may now over.Let I is old friend offer dint, want ~only he have no matter, the gold tooth doesn't regret to this hamburger 1!
"Old man, we doom, blunt don't go out, surrender how?"
.......
The old man didn't answer me.
"Old man, what's the matter with you?!"My panic turns head and impressively sees old man Fu in my shoulders, the corner of mouth run off touches an eyes shocking blood, his eyes still keep so kindly hoping me, although have already had no energy to talk,BE smiling to me ……
"Old man!Old man!!!"I try very hard to a cry way.Solve he to bottom from the back, place levelly on the ground, voice makes greatest efforts calling of Si time and time again.
Is that I harmed him!Carry on the back after him to all of the wound of his life up, didn't know to block for me as well how much knife!His blood quickly flowed to the utmost, erewhile but still set up for as if nothing has occurred appearance to joke, make me not divide attention in the combat!
Old man!Old man!How can you walk like this?Old man, I regard as you the teacher regard as the best friend, the wager friend of the old man you are still Is, my grandpa ……old man, you died how I can do!Are you still reading newspaper now if I don't come to save you, the gold tooth is a convict ……the strong enemy look around under, I kneel by old man to sob.
Old man smile, corner of mouth moves to seem to be what rubbish to say, I the Fu ear listen to, hears him saying:"…… Smile to live next go to a kid …… red female pirate …… the fairy is like of the secret is at her ……"
He went.
My tears have been already drained, blood-red double of eyes seem to start bleeding.Check to manage five a life times to wave hand to issue order to arrest me, surroundings of the soldier Be stupid to move to push forward, I look up at sky to give a long whistle a , long hair calm in disorder dance, put in the woman without pubic hair half month knife on the ground to feel I mightiness of murderous look, excitedly blare to call, take off ground to fly, fly to my hand.
My hideous smile wears a dialogue tiger half month to say:"Let the one knife of our one person drink to heart's content a blood today, die in battle battlefield!"
Woman without pubic hair half month response with stab eye of glory, I feel it infuses into all strength are inside my body and unite as one with my mind, with support that the actual activity means to me 12 to divide.However see my soldiers all can not help retreating quite a few and tread, they feared too much, because they see with own eyes a living person, a just with their normal person of feature just like, completely become the appearance of ferocious fearfulness!
I because of are subjected to the strong incitement that the close relatives depart from this life, arise to limitlessly kill an idea, the evil knife responds my improbity my emptiness, it takes advantage of a weak point, probably at it but the speech think to be helping me, but no matter it is good intentions or malice, my mind at the moment, drive evil knife the anti- control lives!
Once used its strength for many times as well before, but that time of I heart ambition the pure clear will was strong, the that time is that I controled it, now anti- guest is lord!This is the most dangerous time, a few ex- host of woman without pubic hair half month knife were like this died before!Because of the flabbiness of mind, inhibit not to live the evil of the knife anti- be controled by it, finally evil greatly hair kill into sex, until the mankind's body can not carry demoniac soul, or toward oneself and grow crazy, or toward any further mirror from destroy, entirely head for self-destruction.
Soldier of so fear, is because of see evil to turn of I!
My facial expression starts changing, while I ain't self-conscious.My forehead appears the silvery half month crescent moon of evil difference and send forth light of evil spirit light dizzy;Long tooth with sharp tiger, push open my mouth, expose two gold teeth in the sun flickering become bright, the facial expression is consequently despicable and ferocious;The skin also appears the multicolored and rich in hues grain on the tiger body ……evil turn is continuing to spread,cheap beats by dr dre, in addition to saint knight treasure A cover with of place, other parts already the half monster turn.I see ten of my nails slowly become long, gradually sharp, Be not the mankind's finger any more, this is the monster claw, the claw son of tiger!
Consciousness is gradual misty, but in the mind's having a bright voice to knight Hong is shouting:Gold tooth, don't the monster turn!Although you are a pirate, sometimes make a behavior of wild beast sort,you are after all a person, the saint knight can't abandon you, the mankind didn't also abandon you to ignore!Gold tooth, strong, you are a person, not a monster, can not drown!
Imitating the Buddha is the belligerence of the ice and fire, justice and improbity two kinds of consciousness are in the conflict inside my body not already, woman without pubic hair half month and saint knight vehemence physical fight, who control me, who is my host, anyway gold tooth now already have no the dint do their host!My soul, all run where went to?Come back quickly, I don't want to do absolute being with evil, I gold tooth, hopes to do oneself does an ordinary living creature-person once-taste to the utmost all the sweet and bitter experiences, walk human life an encounter.
The owner is stupid to see me, I am stupid to see them, lower the head to see the claw son that the monster turns, I curiously ha ha on smiling, but discover this voice to originally is also no longer own, the voice of tiger roar sends out from my throat.Owner together and together Zhan Li, back again several greatly tread.
The absolute being isn't me with the evil belligerence, the strength of the justice improbity, ordinary body to bear of!I start a big coughing blood, the Qu hull of empty flabbiness, spirit but if committed by poison a general excitement-deceitful prosperity, laughing and painful.
Have a moment I really can not stand carnal pain and sufferings, I am unbearable to left my recent soldier to rush toward to pass by.This rush toward, completely is the shot of rushing toward of king-tiger of ten thousand monsters, quick action, fierce action, that soldier such as under the dangerous spot of the chick be wrenched off neck by me in the Zhan Li and pull out skull and spew out prosperous blood pillar in the neck chamber and fall top in the ground and form gorgeous blood spring.
I the body in Fu, see his/her own clear reflection on water in the spring of blood, monster appearance after turning.I ha ha on smiling, the monster turns of I, added without basis many dominant!
Here for an instant, can not bear pain and sufferings because of the person's body, lead Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论