2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre was that one is fant

Ying Kuang.
"Huming is really funny, aunt Sherry looks after time that I only have for short few months, and I become on the contrary deeper to her impression."Luo's orchid pays cheek all alone, the eyes start to float smiling of Ji Zhao idea, " contrary that woman, ever since that time aunt Sherry is clay-cold, have never embraced me again already, all day take Long Mian to again and again scrutinize, also have you write to aunt Sherry of rest a book, soliloquize, if not that mother …is you her good friend in, my adopted mother, perhaps I am early famished.The full brain of that woman only has a man, there is no son.She didn't abandon me and just wanted to save a husband with me just.So hear the news that the beautiful Luo reaches a birth, she is tired of earthly life, chose that the jade accompanies Fen."
"The Wei pulls her ……" gram Lai the virtuous Er peep out commiseration and deep in sorrow facial expression.
"The name of tombstone is what I essential point mother engrave go to, because I expect Matthew …the father will seek me, at that time I think that he is that is heartless thin luckily of Tu, as cool as that woman thin, so don't want to meet with him."
Gram Lai virtuous Er's noticing a lord gentleman has been using "that woman" the generation Wei pull, strange way:"Adult, do you dislike your mother?"
On the handsome Yan, sneer at to be like sword light one Shan namely concealed.
"Dislike?My feelings to her contains all insufficient animosity description, Matthew is also.Before finishing hearing your story, I am very anxious to his corpse and that woman together from the last home in drag along out, trample pulpily with my feet!"
National affairs still the book is tremble with fear, very long, just very not easy extrude voice:"Since it is so, you why pretend a business of remembering the past not?"
Luo orchid Pie his one eye, slowly way:"You are really a muff, certainly for the sake of revenge."
"Make reprisals?"
"That's right."Luo orchid double the eyes are tiny whole, the tone is deep and low to come down, " I since the childhood was called to have no a father of wild kind of, was together subjected to an age humiliating of kid, but my own mother was again that pair appearance, so I very early to their despair, the decision depended on oneself of feedses himself/herself.You know my personality, I record enemy very much, and have enemy necessarily report, but have again who know that this isn't me of the disposition is me for the sake of protection I, try very hard to a habit of developing?At that time of I a have no parents, two have no skill, three have no money, leaves this only principle to prop up me to resist this world, so I ain't to hate my parents, but have to hate them, there is also the person to is other to humiliate me, otherwise, I cannoted live as well."
"Adult ……"
"Hum, luckily, afterwards I in addition to principle, and the rise the outward appearance is this weapon."The Luo orchid Song shrugs shoulders and says with smile, " tells you to will make you explode an afferent secret, until is 10 years old, I wear ladys' wear and disguise as the dancing girl's appearance and follow adopted mother and the sister of play regiment to wander about performance in the whole mainland, if not that I am small, probably still need to sell the body.See, you indeed as expected exploded blood vessel, I was jocose!I busk not to sell the body."
Gram Lai virtuous Er big breather, the sun**the blue vein jump about, the facial expression is very ferocious, and he gnashes the teeth with hatred a way:"The chief of that divagation play regiment is too reasonable!Incredibly want you …want you ……"
"Accept a voice.I don't want to hear any speech that sully my adopted mother and divagation play regiment."The Luo orchid Mi attracts attention, harsh voice way, " and ask what to dress up as ladys' wear to is myself!Because I don't want to be a rice worm!I also have no to this matter to feel any shame!Is contrary, I feed I to feel from the heart proud of for the skill that can depend on oneself!"
"BE, put her foot into it for minister."Gram Lai the virtuous Er ashamedly lower the head.See a form, Luo's orchid mollified a color, continuous way:"On seven years in play regiment, I am very happy, also learn a lot, adopted mother and everyone are very good to me, the Yi Fu also picks up that time of, if not that that woman's ghost don't spread, my day leads still want comfortable heart."
"E, what mean?"
"Meaning BE, that woman didn't die."Luo's orchid cold tunnel.Gram Lai the virtuous Er get a shock:"What!Don't Wei's pulling die?"
"H'm, she is those three knives, a person also has no Chuo dead, however she grew crazy.Adopted mother after saving me come to send her to arrive to axe the tower Sa is recuperated with the sanctuary of north, take I left there, after come back to visit her once annually.Because cant not bear to the heart make the father see her that appearance and just forge grave.But that woman died, even if she is so with all one's heart, at I 7-year-old that year."
Gram Lai the virtuous Er sighed tone, rowed the signal of an orison night blessing and asked a way:"That you afterwards have been following that chief?"
"H'm, arrive me 10 years old."
"Is 10 years old?The age that that not just can independently exist!That chief how ignore you?"Gram Lai the virtuous Er get angry with again, but see Luo orchid face up once rowed the light of fire of an old grudge, strong degree, far by long odds lead to mention that the Wei pulls.
"Because she died!Still have others!In addition to I and Yi Fu, all die!"
"Shi ……"
Luo's orchid adjust breathe all of a sudden, just with more steady tone description:"We arrive at the thunder Tan Ni of the orchid of card Sa to get that year, the pressing conventionally performs for the residents of the region and draw the attention of a nobility.That nobility calls Suo Si, is to get the guest who calls on relatives in the lord house, he is strong line of invite us to take part in him of wash a minister dinner.At the party, he mutually wins me, I do his toy, the adopted mother is very not easy the run on a bank using words live him, he just has no to begin on the spot.We know that this town is to can not treat, all through the night pack luggage to prepare to escape.But that mean mean bastard, his sullying us is petty thieves and stole him what see the heirloom of ghost, the main theme lord grasps all of us.The adopted mother calls I and the Yi Fu escape at once, oneself and everyone holds up troops who get the lord.But all of them are the womans that the hands have no very small strength, very quick be held tight a pass into the big prison.Afterwards I know from the pursuing troops, that beast because don't catch me, annoy on them, seduce and rape they don't calculate and also shell them red of, in public decapitation!"
Still the national affairs book hears this outrageous criminal acts and what rubbish also can not say it, keep wiping cold sweat and feels that the thirsty tongue is dry.Luo orchid sneer:"Hum, nobility, this is you in noble of nobility, gram Lai virtuous Er!You are understand now why did I conceal my life experience?I hate nobility!Together with the blue blood in my body at inside!One day there will I swear at that time, , I want to become a person last person and become the person that stands erect in this national top, Matthew and Suo Si these heart of a beast, shameless bad parasites entirely send to a hell to go!"Gram Lai the virtuous Er is unbearable answer criticism:"This this, your father isn't a bad person!"Luo orchid white his one eye:"I think that he is a bad person that time."Gram Lai the virtuous Er is silently.The Luo orchid index finger lightly buttons up table's top, the look in the eyes starts to float a to put on Cang cool:"The adopted mother once taught me, the heart of free docile is the thing of this most important in this world, had it, and any wealth positions are all empty.But she is getting wronger, the strength is the most important thing.There is no strength, don't say the person of value, connect own life protection also not.So I say to the Yi Fu, we are so good and protect each other of the strength was separated for adopted mother begging for the power of justice once, .Because the pursuing troops of Suo Si still is making track for us, accurately say to is to make track for me at that time, I want to at least let the Yi Fu escape, even if my misery is grasped, also having him can revenge for us."
"That is that afterwards?"Though know perfectly well a lord gentleman to carry so much a ground of on the hoof, gram Lai virtuous Er still nervous must drench with perspiration.Luo orchid pendency eye:"Lucky BE,cheap beats by dre, we all met to own strength of strong, he is boxing absolute being, I is …I am to meet a recluse scholar.His church know word and arithmetic, sword method and shoot arrow.We got along with for five years, he was that one is fantastic the very mysterious person is also.At the age of 15, I think that I have already owned enough protection I and revenge of strength, leave him, return to this material life."
"Etc., 15 year agos ……" gram Lai the virtuous Er suddenly stare a big eye:"I thought of!The Suo Si Yi duke of Xin Ge Er!That is the affairs of 15 most well-known year agoses!He and his attendant altogether more than 200 persons, be pleased by one to perform in the villa Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论