2012年11月6日星期二

Monster Beats imple one shot mediu

Nose wreath grows very and disgusted bludger to say.
"Hold, begin quick.Lao Tze sexual appetite upsurge, really want to quickly climb this younger sister's petite body."The another is getting more impatient.
I go to start into eventually a to talk not deliver, just coldly see at them.Younger sister but very frightened the ground hide at me of use to shiver after death of hold tight me of clothes.I admire her very much, elephant her girl like this also unexpectedly escapes in this kind of time and also needs to insist undertaking with me together.
"Mama of, you what look in the eyes is that ?!"The pimple really cans not get use to one to have a liking for Luo weak small dwarf in this case still so overbearing pride, the one step flees to come up and then want to beat I kneel ground to beg for mercy.
Tell the truth, I don't know that I can deal with four adulthood bludgers at a time, although they Be just the edge person of underworld,after all differ from those students, so I can adopt the most vigorous means to deal with them.
"呯 !"
I use me the handsome face Be hard to be subjected to his one punch, the price was a nosebleed to then flow out out right away.I ain't unable to dodge, but because two reason can not hide.A certainly because that kid sister younger sister is in my back, afraid that the mistake harmed her, two, Hey Hey, the enemy attackstones you of time, is also that he defends to be slacken most most , the time of the biggest idea .This is old man to teach mine.At the beginning he but put together don't a pair of eyes, the life of sworn enemies, achieving the absolute being Bu will present position.
Pimple one shot medium after, still just satisfied, suddenly feel thigh a pain that drills heart, bend over to look below, the mind is greatly disorderly, can not stand any further right away, the pain shouts the Tan pours at ground up.Originally his leg up appeared a big hole, the blood of elephant fountain similar run off is all very quick to dye pants red.Cause be hold in the my hand of have the for use by the military bayonet of blood slot.
"You smelly boy!"Moreover three people and then surprised again Nu again afraid, who will thought of that my such a student of banality will have this kind of weapon involved in murder, and can also use the sting that it like this and nowise have scruples about into the person's body, stab medium empress the face up still not care a rush and did a homework for the elephant similar.
Younger sister probably also surprisingly I is so severe person, the in the mind no longer fears, body also no longer shiver, involuntarily from I back moved to on the side, wanted to cautiously see pure I.
Three colleagues of the pimple are afraid to return afraid, but battle wear person many of their affirmation can't rest, a side scolds gutter language of they a side is off-street here of look for the weapon that can provide an attack on all sides.
See to they harvest quite good, one person lifted one to discard old iron piping to rush toward to me.I just lightly on smiling, without extra trouble gave the pimple moreover a leg of ground one knife again.
"~~~~~~~~~~~~~"
The elephant kills a pig to similarly bellow the voice frightens three of his companions stop next step, they shockingly looking at start to turn over repeatedly dust on the ground, already pain not the desire living of pimple.
"Ha ha."I saw plan success and satisfiedly smiled.The pleasant sensation that conquers to bring me at the same time makes me can not control feelings ground again and then to pimple arm ascend one knife.
"~~~"
There has been spirit feebly pimple stopping rolling over, the body just has regulation ground to convulse, even interjection all light a lot of, mouth inside part big of breathe air, part low voice say:"Elder brother, I am getting wronger, you put me."
"What do you say?"I intentionally pack to can not hear clearly, Yang the bayonet in the Yang hand.
"Eldest brother, elder brother and ancestor, I am getting wronger, I am a dog eye don't know Mount Taishan, you pass me."The pimple summons up the biggest physical strength to call.
"I can't hear, what do you say?"I raised a bayonet.
"The Mao is."
All of three of his colleagues fling off the iron piping in the hand, together to knelt down, keep kowtowing to beg for mercy a way:"Eldest brother, your adult has in great quantities, Rao lead he, pass us.We know wrong!"
"Ha ha ha ……" I laugh wildly and lead long the younger sister's hand and do obeisance in their Kes under, left this an alley.
"Thank you."The kid sister younger sister hoped my one eye, again by leap and bound lowly and shy face, use the voice of mosquito sort to thank to me.
I am full of to love to pitily clap her shoulder, way:"A little love, don't I send you to return to?"I call with this kind of form of address for the first time a together age young girl, but toward her call very naturally.
"Need not."Her face is more and more red, lightly flounce be led long by me of hand, turn round and then run.
Ran several steps, and then stopped down, separated a short moment, suddenly twisted head to say to me:"I know you is who, we ……we ……meeting ……see again."
"What is our meeting?"Is not that the my ear isn't good, but her last wordses say too small voice, I really didn't hear, can she but think that I am intentional, blush with shame the elephant is getting more thoroughly cooked of the apple was similar, by leap and bound ran.
"Is true lovely ah!"I the comfortable nature sigh a way.I meet this kind of girl for the first time, and she looks good elephant to still pretty depend on mine, in the mind not from ground sweet of neglected her words very.





The text chapter 48 makes progress
Renew time:2009-6-1122:03:01 chapter word numbers:3497


"Small short younger brother, you stop for me!"
Hear this voice, I am confused and hysterical unique can make of is a Sa to backs and then run.Helpless inborn shortage, the short distance is blunt the Chi can also pursue for a long time in the silk of Man Di under, I was arrested.
"You ……you ran ……many times, this time ……I can't pass you."The Man Di silk asthma hiss hiss the ground say.We are two to all bend the body to take a rest,Monster Beats.
I put a hand and signal hint to allow me to breathe heavily more again a meeting son.Separate a short moment just say:"I run mine, I didn't give offense to you again.Your stem make track for my few streetses."
The silk of Man Di keeps starting body, the fork wears a waist way:"You this how many days old peep me to release from school at school at our doorway in the school, don't seek me to talk again, actually want to do what?"
"Who say that I am seeing you, I just coincidentally stay for a while in my Xie."I certainly can't admit.
The silk of Man Di"Pa" ground gave me the shoulder one punch and made longer a face way:"Being little to come to for me is this set of.I most dislike you this kind of daring to love doesn't dare to do of don't grow a man."
"Who say that I didn't do, I every day run so far come to peep you are doing."Is dizzy, unconscious acknowledgement by himself/herself is is that she is since then of.
The silk of Man Di hears me this right away and the words of front self-contradictory after, "burst Chi" one smiled out.Don't know what is the row, I specially love to see her to smile, whenever once she smile, I meeting the Chi be fond of for a long time, no exception this time.
"Do not you want to peep out this kind of elder brother Zhu who sees don't get beauty to fond of each other each time to be not good?"The silk of Man Di gave me the one punch again.
Is that she likes to be violent, still my having a liking for to like is maltreated or does the person like a person who maltreat this appearance?Didn't°yet how much effort, I am heavily had already beaten two boxings by her.
I intentionally pack painful get wear a mouth, could not say words.Because in front of her, I forever also not the ability elephant face a brothers, friend so pleasing words and smoothness manner, the wonderful tongue livings a flower, always elephant the idiot is similar, don't talk incoherently, don't have no speech with right.
"Calculated ……" silk of Man Di jilted to jilt firm the horsetail way after brain, "with you together true dull.I don't know just why has the impulse that chases you.Probably is your identity to make me curious."
Not wait I to talk, she and then flick to me, turn round and then walk, head also not return to tunnel do not:"Small short younger brother, this may be my last time to talk with you, hereafter take good care of."
"You stop!"Do not know to is the facial expression that she disappoints to make me lose control, still keep taking the meaning completely taking leave of with me to make my emotion excited in her tone, I roared out.
If isn't the vehemence that is relentless a to cover with in the surroundings along with my roaring cry, the silk of Man Di absolutely can't be answering to manage me, but at the moment, she exposed a self-confident and successful smile to once turn round to face me, way:"I know that you aren't a common student, say, who are you actually?"
My Ao however ground raise head.When I decide the identity that use the king of wildcat face she, in the mind no longer have any be afraid, whereas oil however rise a kind mightiness of proud of feeling, and this identity bring of have no with Lun Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论