2012年11月6日星期二

beats dr dre in that time Shi Fa

When being whole was clear, I had already quickly walked toward officers and workers' retiring room of hospital to, in have approach ten at that time most quickly arrive the spot of officers and workers in the hospital and patient, I urgently need them now of help.
The silk of Man Di sees me this appearance, signal hint Zhao Xin Ren don't again with go to, she slightly says:"Your eldest brother affirmation included what threads.Our right here waits he to come back."
Zhao Xin Ren hasn't declared, flank a wildcat brothers oddly says:"The eldest brother is to ask us to see what have the person of impression to have no, or smell what influence deep flavor don't have these problems, know that who the murderer that kills little elder sister Mei is?"
Is different from these brotherses that get along with my morning and night, at turnip head heart in, then have the adoration of blindness to me, his confidence hundred percently says:"The eldest brother does so to be to have reason, the murderer that kills little elder sister Mei right away the meeting was told by the eldest brother one mouthful."
Zhao Xin Ren now is consign all hopes on me.Is a strong person again at weak, heavy a great blow in front all naturally want to seek 1 to depend on, he is certainly no exception.He mumblingly says:"The eldest brother can't let we disappoint of ……"
When I come out from the retiring room, the mood imitated a Buddha to sink valley bottom and took the hand of telephone to keep bothersome, imitated a Buddha to have no one silk energy.Only the step is heavy, felling's heading for the road of sickroom is so faraway and difficult.
Again long of while also having a head, road be I am metal gray when the face appear in the public in front all people all realize, I found out an answer of no trivial matter, but had no a person to dare to ask to make a noise.Been devised strategies within a command tent to talk to smile, kill Chuo to advertise for Be fought to easy of of I, the facial expression in nowadays is what their first time sees, even if is the silk of Man Di for save drive Yao autumn capture, I am also just panic and not Nu, Nu and not and suddenly and violently, even if is a righteous for me and Ma Tian Yu and die, face those giblets, I also have no great anger in this degree.Now my heart the elephant is an explosive, do a some matters to ruin himself/herself at any time, deep-fried other people.Because, I not only feel that the friend's dead is so unworthy, and the heart is profoundly drawn by the friend's betrayal to together and deeply disappear the scar of bottom.
I don't know that I how walk into a sick personnel of, I know I drive the silk of Man Di what gentle and soft hand awakens, she the deep feeling ground looking at me, the hand slightly dauts me because of the face distorted by pain and sufferings, exasperation and sees me opening eyes and slightly saying:"I know that your affirmation knew what true facts.But you never suppress in mind, speaking will be a little bit comfortable, because of here of all is that you is at in this world's most close person."
I in an absent sort of way took a look her, and then took a look Zhao Xin Ren, again took a look to lie on the sickbed already neither silk get angry of little elder sister Mei, I grow long vomit an one breath, the handle knob raises afresh.Just already when the Nu arrives to have no my status the cellular phone in the hand is the only object that I make I feel that the still living existence am in this ruthlessness world.
"Fu orchid.Bother you to make Shi Fang Hua answer the phone."I ran out whole body energy to vomit this sentence, because this words are a , explained to them, I have already known you, Fu orchid, I have been thinking the best lover, Shi Fang Hua, you, I have already approved of friend, you betray me together!
Seeing to the Fu orchid has already anticipated I sooner or later will discover, the urgent breath voice can know from now, she from just answered the phone for this period of time till now, basically have no again fallen asleep, but anxiously and awake, so on receiving a telephone, connect voice's"feed"ing don't say.
"How don't talk?Should can't be Shi Fang Hua basically have no at you there, so can not find a person to answer the phone?My dear of you, you are very intelligent, surmise general idea of person, use first'Fang China is in the guest room'this sentence to block up my mouth, if I were still want her to listen to, is the distrust to you, you would know that I can't distrust to you.Besides you know me, the age is too young, have a lot of matters still don't understand and haven't experienced ……have never experienced a friend of betrayal, can't suspect a friend forever ……I of dear of you, you why want to betray me, cheat me?Give me the career of such a pain and sufferings, let I from now on at the thought of this matters all knowing pain?Deplore greatly a lifetime?"I deep in sorrowly say, Shi Fang Hua still doesn't calculate what, you the Fu orchid is that I love deeply of one of the woman.





Text<126> harm feeling
Renew time:2009-6-1122:03:25 chapter word numbers:5467


The Fu orchid didn't talk, the silk of Man Di and Zhao Xin Ren poured is at the same time"" a , as if five thunders bomb a sort and beat they frighten into inaction, similar to me, have already grown whole body right away nerveless felling.Zhao Xin Ren is more unbearable, a bottom sits to pour in the ground, very long didn't respond.
"Do small plum of murder-rape this appearance, don't know the idea that is you still Shi Fang Hua of, but I still have to admire ground to say a , this matter really does very perfectly and makes me want now, the felling that I a little bit frighten into inaction, I dare not believe, I found your arrangements like this.If isn't a chance and opportunity strangely fits, I ain't likely to discover flaws in it."I press because of once jumping about a play to have the temple of a kind of pinprick sort ache and say.
The Fu orchid finally made a noise, but also only had lightly a to show inquiry.
"First, yesterday, I for prevent°froming Shi Fang Hua feelings suffers and greatly opens rule against killing to ask for to have an accident feeling at the east area, so send remaining big wave follow behind.Possibility in that time, Shi Fang Hua has already had the plan of a first step to kill off small plum, so all the way the performance ground is very quiet, it results in with us another appearance is her have no despair, her heart make us can't doubt that she will go to extremes to kill off rival in love.But she should not do intemperately, be know that remaining big wave is under the circumstance of behind, for making every effort an earth's surface to play, on the subway return and a man whom vegetable doesn't acquaint with takes a chamber, this not agrees with to match her personality very much."My side says that the side tidies up threads, I not is want to express what, I just want to tell the true facts of the silk of Man Di and the whole matter of Zhao Xin Ren.
The Fu orchid talked:" Should can't affirm so with this, with your personality of draw a conclusion?"
I smiled, however had a little wretched flavor:"If with this, at call you the first telephone of time, I am willing to make you sad that I don't berather lieve you, it will also make you take telephone for her to connect something to listen to.I have no, because this isn't enough to explain a problem, I don't care as well.This problem or after I make sure that Shi Fang Hua is a murderer, just contact."
"?Which still what is up make you think that Shi Fang Hua is a murderer?I always and you together, how didn't discover?"Ask words of isn't a Fu orchid, but the silk of Man Di of one side.
"In fact at that time you not is also had a same doubt?"I although the mouth towards a cellular phone,eyes are hoping the silk of Man Di,Monster Beats, " affirmed ground to say very much to must be a chemisette time in toilet at that time at the aunt who cleans up a toilet, you not is ask Zhao Xin Ren why so affirmative small plum drive**lead?"
The Man Di silk eyes a bright, nod a way:"To ah ……but ……listen to old say, small plum really drive**lead?"
"This is your Be getting more brilliant!The semen in"I now talk the Fu orchid that the object changed direction south area, " is to give us the fast knot on the set!Being us isn't others!Because you early even if settle, is no matter me and is Zhao Xin Ren, still other persons of wildcat, absolutely is not likely to let this matter expose, is also say, investigate this matter, we can commence from the performance phenomenon, not depend on science and technology of the police and the technique of the hospital.'**'Two words will fasten on our heads forever, we have to think to is the hand that the man moves!Shi Fang Hua wants to buy a murder person, have no that time and candidate!To?My dear Fu orchid!"Say till the last, my emotion again the infuriation get up and bomb of stood from the sofa all of a sudden!
The silk of Man Di quickly takes my shoulder, the soft voice says:"Don't be so excited, your headache hasn't led."
"Did you get sick?"Suddenly the Fu orchid concern ground asks a way.
"Not the Lao gives a lot of care Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论